This week has been so busy. I had a birthday party for a friend at work and Dave family came over for a movie night. I had a lot of housework. I had three 14 hr shifts at work. I did train so it was a lot of paper work. It was a nice change though. Then I had a class for work on Friday. I also started my business class this week. I had a quiz I did great on. A paper to write for the class. Then to top it all off I had to arrange, set up and attend a company party. Thank God that I was called off this Sunday. I woke up with a stomach ache and coughing. I am not feeling very well. I think I over did this week. I did not go to church so I am listening to Liberty online church. I just felt to bad I took a nap. On top of all this are refrigerator broke. It made a exploding noise then stopped working. We lost only a little of our food storage. Thank you God. We had to shop for a refrigerator. The one's that would meet our needs were way out of our budget. The cheapest was $1800. Then my husband found one that was all scratched up. It was black. They sold it to us for $250.00 including delivery. They would not bring it into the house. So my great knight in shining armor picked it up and carried it into the house ( by himself). How I don't know. Then he took a black marker and fixed the scratches. You can't even tell they were ever there. Thank you God for all you have given me.

Popular Posts