Please pray for Mama Jean Briges

Work has been extremely busy this week. I have had a lot of staff issues that I have had to deal with. I am working on improving the quality of care on my floor. I have a work leadership class tomorrow. Then I have to bake for the company party Saturday afternoon and decorate. Some where in there I have to write a paper and at least spot clean the house. I was so grateful for a gift card Dave and I received for good customer service. We ate out tonight for dinner after we went to a doctors appointment. Dave and I also had to visit  three of my co-workers they are very sick in the hospital. I also had a co-worker that her husband and son were shot in a random act of violence.Much prayer is needed for them. We had enough left over for another meal. This is a great time saver for the next couple of day. My fur babies are demanding attention. I have been at work a lot lately. I feel a little guilty. I also would like the blog community to pray for momma Jean from blessed by a child. They need financial support to adopt their 31 child. These people are true advocates for orphans. I have been enjoying my nice clean home as well as the lovely fall cool weather. I am so thankful to God to have a safe warm bed to lie in. I am so humbled because I have so much more than I deserve.

Popular Posts