Today I started my first day of graduate school. I am excited and afraid. Did I make the right decision? Is it worth the cost? Can I pass the classes? I believe the answer is yes. I often think of the stories in the beginning of the Bible when God walked with man in the cool of the day. It is early morning and I am talking to God giving him my fears. I know he has plans for good for me so I will just trust and move forward. My daily devotion today ask what emotion would you rather keep hidden than talk about or bring to light. My is anxiety and fear. One of my greatest weakness is that I fail to trust God. I try to control things that are out of my control. Today I give that to God and I choose to take action despite fear. I am walking with God in the cool of the day just being in awe of his presence. Thank you God for all you have given me.

Popular Posts