Four 12 hour shifts in a row is rough at times. I had a lot of people with pain control issues that I managed to get under control. We have this great new program that we have a pharmacist just for our floor to deal with pain issues. I managed to exercise each day, eat right, track my food, spend time with my husband and keep us with the house work , due my devotionals, sleep eight hours and write every day. I did have a misunderstanding with a co -worker but, I think she was tired. To be honest I am coming down with a cold. I did not exercise today. I rested. I managed to knit two pair of slippers, and a mug warmer for Christmas presents. I listen to a audio classes on being assertive. I listened to turning point, focus on the family, and a Liberty church telecast. I slept in late. I ate comfort foods within my calorie range. I took a long hot shower. I did a little house work. I cleaned the bed linins. Focus on the family talked about the importance of date night with your husband. Liberty talked about the importance of remaining consistent in our lives. That to be truly be successful you must be consistent. I spent time with  my kittens. I spent time on Pintrest. Despite a busy work week. I have had a relaxing day off. I am grateful to God. Earlier in the week we my mother and father - law treated us to dinner out. We were able to attend church services. I was able to get a teaching job one day this week to make extra money to pay down our debt. God is good to me in every way. Despite challenges he is near me. I am so glad I am his daughter. My mom Birthday is coming up so I have to start planning that.

Popular Posts