I am so excited and scared I was excepted into graduate school and I start in four days. I am so grateful for so many things God has given me. Last night I had a waffle and a cup of coffee at waffle house at three am with my husband. Before that we had taken a long nap and watched a movie in bed. It felt great after long hot days of work and a double ear infection. I can think of so many things I am grateful for. My fat fluffy cat watching me type. My other cat that like to snuggle. My third one that loves to play.  A fridge full of food. A working car. A fifty year old clock on my desk. A clean house. My plants. The big oak tree in my yard. Falling stars in the middle of the night. My church. My nephews and nieces. My niece starting college. Turkey sandwiches with pickles. My mother, grandma Sara, my Mother-in-law. A husband that is better then I ever imaged. The crochet slippers I made for Christmas. My pool. A working law mower. Time off from work.

Popular Posts