J O Y
 I have inner contentment and purpose in spite of my circumstances.

 “I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I have inner contentment, even when things go wrong

Circumstances do not dictate my mood I am excited about the sense of purpose I have for my life

I can be content with the money and possessions I now have.        

 John 15:11 This is a value that was taught this week at Liberty university. The greatest college ever. My instructor Dr. Crystal Tillerson posted this value the first week of class.
 
I have had a very rough week. I would love to say that family life is always perfect. That I have a hallmark family. Well this week I have to promise what God has said. My niece Courtney thinks I hate her because, I lost my temper. I really get angry with myself when I loose it. I have had a week and a half of no sleep and migraines because of this child. She has been disappearing all night. If that is not bad enough she has a scholarship to college paid and she does not want to go. She wants to get a part -time job? So she can spend time with her boyfriend. I love her  and want the best for her.
 I was going to pay for her books and let her stay with me without working to concentrate on her studies. she throwing it all away. This is a matter than can only be handled with prayer.

                   



 

Popular Posts