I apologized to my sister about my part with my fight with my niece. I really just wanted the best for her. She is a adult and if she wants to throw away a college scholarship that is not my place to say. Really I think marriage and family are the two most important things except God. I just think that she is going to fast with this relationship with this boy. My husband went out with his friends for his friends birthday last night. I had to stay home to do school work. I have to pray that I do better this time. I have worked really hard. I also did two hours of tutoring. I am really blessed that Liberty college has so many free support systems for the students. My husband and I watched a scary movie about Paul Bunion last night. It really was not that scary. Just funny. The cats would all growl every time Paul cut down a tree. I have had the stomach flu so I know it was God who helped me with my paper. I could barley sit up my mind was not working. I some how finished my second week of graduate school. I can't believe I am here. Oh my husband also found me three beautiful old children's books from 1928 for my book collection for $3.00 dollars at a yard sale. The binding is beautiful. The art work inside is so pretty I am almost afraid to touch them. The house is messy but, I will have to deal with that next week I have two 12 hour shifts coming up. I have to some how try to pick up some overtime because my husband is on a new medicine that cost $ 70.00 a month and we have used up are flexible spending account. That is one thing I don't like about the new health care. The cap on flexible spending accounts. We are having wild berry muffins and mixed fruit for breakfast homemade from scratch. God is good.

We all are blind until we see
That in the human plan
Nothing is worth the making if
It does not make the man
 Why build these cities glorious?
If man unbuilded goes?
In vain we build the world, unless
The builder also grows Edwin Markham

Popular Posts