Life

Life has been really busy. I worked three 12 hours shifts. Had one day off. After working with my family we used are passes to Moshi. It was one of the best $125.OO a year I have ever spent. It has a million activities all five family members can go to at once. So me Dave, Courtney, Herbert and a friend from work went. We had to pay a minimal amount for her to get in. We all learned about butterfly's. It was a great day. We came home and cooked hamburgers and veggies from the garden. Then I worked two more twelve hour shifts. Dave made a great beef stew in the crock pot that is what we have been eating. He also took are niece up to continue the process of getting her enrolled in college. She will have new student orientation this week and then she will be on her way to college. I have also been trying to exercise ever day. It has really helped me feel pretty good. Even while working the twelve hours shift. I have also managed to tutor a new nurse this week and I am taking a women from work to her Dr. appointment today on my first day off. Tonight is church. I have a lot of house work today. I thank God for this day. One thing that is heavy on my heart is my nieces relationship with her boyfriend. She is a adult so I can not stop her but she went to spend the night with him the other night. I pray God will lead her in the right direction.

Popular Posts