Giving my worries to God

I have had so much to be grateful for. It is a beautiful rainy day. The house is cool, quiet and dark. I have spent the morning getting some little errands done. I will soon cook breakfast for my family. I have had time to start another book. I have read what happy people know, The shop on bloom street so far this year. I am now working on a novel from the Grace chapel inn series. My energy level has been a little less this year. I guess I have been recovering from graduating with my bachelors degree last year. I am struggling to decided if God is calling me to go to graduate school. I am still praying that God will let me become a mother. It seems like the more I try to adopt another obstacle is in my way. I just don't want to go to graduate school and place such a financial burden on my family that I cannot adopt. I have many repairs to do around my home. It feels like everything is falling apart. I have really been taken care of by God in this area. My husband was able to fix are water pump that was suppose to cost 7,000 dollars on his own for $ 30.00. God always seems to provide for me in a great way. I am really blessed. I will give all my worries to God and pray he keeps me in his will for my life. I will give him the burdens of all that I have to get done around my house today. Please God let me know what is truly important.

Popular Posts