I have made up my mind to actively try to improve my life. I am going to try to pay off my student loan early. My mortgage early. I want to live a debt free life. The first step we took today was to decrease our cable to the bare minimum. We could not get rid of it all together because we both require internet for work and school. We also need to have a landline because of a elderly person living with us for safety. Herbert and myself are starting a free class on nutrition and physical activity for free on courserians. The web address is http://www.cours-era.org. I feel this will help me better manage my home and benefit my family. We also have a coupon so tonight is going to be pizza night for $5.00 and salad picked from the garden. A dinner for five people at $1.00 a person not bad. It is a beautiful stormy day today. A low light is coming through the stain glass window. Homemade ice coffee. It is cool and dark all is good. Thank you God.

Popular Posts