A great day off.

We all slept in late. It was rainy all day. When it finally stop raining it was near sunset. The sky was brilliant pinks and blues. Mom is spending the night. We are having a surprise visit from my sister at 10pm at night. My nephew who we have not seen in a year flight was held up due to the weather. So I will get to see my sister, brother-in -law, nephew and nieces as well as having my mother spend the night. We are having a late dinner of shepherds pie with fresh vegetables and spice cake. We all went for a bike ride earlier in the day in between rain. It was much cooler. We also were able to get a lot of house work done. We also washed all three cats and put flea medication on them. They were all very well behaved. Right now the air is cool. The sky is dark. The smell of flowers perfumes the air. Mom is sitting on the couch. Dave is cooking dinner. Herby is talking to the family. We are waiting in anticipation for our company. I also started studying for my diabetes certification

Popular Posts