This Weeks Virtue:  Integrity

Key Scripture:


“We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”  II Corinthians 10:5


 


Assessment Statements:


1.   I am known as an honest person.


2.   I intentionally protect myself from the appearance of evil in my everyday life.


3.   I desire to please God in the way I live my life.

4.   I place myself under the authority of others


“Jesus’ leadership was empowered not by a sense of duty or obligation, or by a desire to build an image, but by compassion.  Great leaders like Jesus build a deep love for people that moves them to do more than obligation could ever induce.   Do you deeply love those you lead?”  (John C. Maxwell, The Maxwell Leadership Bible)
CREED

 

I am filled with the love of Christ and want others to know his love like me.

 

SCRIPTURE

“Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any

affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on

one purpose.”   Philippians 2:1-2

 

ASSESSMENT STATEMENTS

 

1.   Being secure in God’s forgiveness of my sins, I can look beyond the faults of others.

2.   I am known as a forgiving person.

3.   I look for opportunities to do good to others.

4.   I give positive feedback and encouragement to those around me.

And I am certain that God who began a good work within you, will continue his work until it is finished on the day when Christ Jesus return” (Phil. 1:6). 
 
I choose to do the right things in my relationships with others.
 
SCRIPTURE

“Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.”
                                                                                                    1 Thessalonians 5:15                  
 
ASSESSMENT STATEMENTS
 
I would never keep money that didn’t belong to me.
I am known as a person who speaks words of kindness to those in need of encouragement.
I give to others, expecting nothing in return.
I help those who are in trouble or who cannot help themselves.
 

Popular Posts