I have been so busy with working extra with the flue epidemic at work, then having a allergic reaction I have been to busy to blog. Dave had to be hospitalized from a medicine he was taking. God was good and provided healing for him. We attended the middle ages fair twice with family and friends it was great. We have went to a gardening  class and a drawing class at the library for free we had a great time. We went out with family to eat out. We have had several church dinners. I am also getting to go to day shift. I have been making hand made jewelry for my etsey shop and still working on my graduate program. We have been planting fruit trees in the back yard and getting our house ready for adoption. Last night Dave and I went to the beach to watch the storm come it. We had frozen non- alcoholic margaritas and watch Elvis it was great fun. I am also going to learn pediatrics all is good. God has blessed me greatly. We also had Terri Dave's aunt over for a stay. The refrigerator blew up in a thunder storm. So we have been eating out a lot because it take a week to deliver a new one. We also went to a wedding for a friend at work last week. It was wonderful.
My great thrift find was a feather mattress cover and memory foam pad for $5.00 brand new in the box while thrifting.God provided what we needed to save our backs our mattress was getting old. He always provides our needs. Thank you for all we are given Heavenly father.

Popular Posts