Well I have had two days off. I would like to say that I have been able to get a lot done on my days off. The weather became very cold. The heater stopped working and they could not come until this am. Dave usually can fix anything but, he said he did not want to mess with the heater. He made us a fire in the fire place and we cuddled and watched zombie movies all night. My cats cuddled with me to. We went this morning and had warm coffee and donuts while they worked on the heater. It a little hole in wall shop that is a mom and pop business that is great. We had to be out to the house. Dave and my uncle Paul had a misunderstanding that really hurt Dave. Dave bought him a game for his computer because he has been bed ridden due to illness. It took it as Dave was saying he was antisocial. He tried to fix things but, he refuses to except the apology. Dave and I are going to do a five k in February. We are going to start training today. We are going to spend the day at home today doing house work.

Popular Posts