21 days of being grateful

The next 21 days I am working on happiness. I have to write five things everyday that I am grateful for.
1) My car is still running
2) That I had a great time at work last night
3) I had two people tell me what a great nurse I was and made a difference in their lives
4) I have stayed on my diet
5) That I can go to graduate school
6) The dishes are done
7) We found two computer chairs for twenty dollars what my husband wanted for Christmas instead of paying $150.00 for one chair.
last night was great at work. It is very full but, not to busy. I went thrifting with Dave after work. I had a lot of great connections with patient to work and was able to witness to one patient. Sharing your faith with patients has to be done very carefully but, she ask so I answered. School starts tomorrow no more long naps

Popular Posts