I would like to say that I have been extremely motivated on my five day vacation to get things done it would be a terrible lie. I have not started out the new year with the great big push that I wanted but, it has still been nice to stay with my  husband at the house cuddle up due to the cold. We are still waiting for the heater part. Another cold front going through with record lows tomorrow. Dave and the pets have stayed warm in front of the fire place. The cats seem to love this new way of life. Cuddling with Dave and  I in our chairs and in bed at night all under the covers. I can't say that our fire places our not working I have not been cold. I have been able to get some house work done we have had some pretty good home cooked meals. The cats have been getting extra treats to make sure they get enough calories. I am blessed warm, fat happy and loved. I do regret staying home from church today but, Dave had a terrible head ache. We have been exposed to the flue so I wanted to make sure we do not give it to anyone. I also had time to paint my nails with some nail art. They are pink and white with orange blossom pained on them they look great. I can say this has been a great vacation despite not leaving the house. School starts next week it is going to become really busy so I better enjoy my time off.

Popular Posts