I went looking for a new bedroom set today. The old one was a beautiful green one. I washed it for the millionth time and some how ripped it. I went to several thrift stores and could not find a comforter that was affordable and appealing. I finally stopped at Kay mart they had a entire set with matching sheets, pillow cases, pillows, skirt and comforter that was down filled on  sale for $50.00 I had a twenty dollar gift certificate for working New Years from my company and had another 20% off coupon. After everything was said and done it was $22.00 for the entire set with a extra set of sheets. It is a lovely duvet cover with little purple vines and flowers. The sheets are purple and green. The skirt has little purple flowers and matching pillows. It looks like a catalogue on my bed. I also went out to lunch with my husband and had a Cesar salad and a piece of specialty fudge.

Popular Posts