This week's virtue: HUMILITY

Creed: I choose to esteem others above myself.

Key Scripture: “ Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Philippians 2:3-4

Assessment Statements:

1. As a child of God, I do not think too highly or too lowly of myself.

2. I am not known as a person who brags.

3. I am willing to make any of my faults known to Christians who care for me.

4. I am not upset when my achievements are not recognized.

Look for ways to encourage and build your peer and not yourself. Ask, “What would Jesus do?” Quietly do things behind the scenes, and let someone else get the credit for the “big picture”.

I am praying you all continue to press into Jesus and find yourself longing for Him and His presence. His coming is a promise fulfilled and one meant to fill you with hope.

Popular Posts