Today was a busy day. I stated up until 0330 at night working with my cricute making a Baby shower card for Saturday, baby shower. My niece, husband and aunt are attending Nathanal baby shower. He tell my family is all he has. He lost his mother who was a care giver for my mother when he was 14 years old. Him and his sister where left to struggle in the system but, my family always included them in everything. My aunt made sure they always had what they needed. Then Dave and I got up and when to our friends house Connie to help her plan her fathers 90th birthday. I made dinner of sloppy joes and tater tots and my niece is coming over. We also found out that we will have four people stay with us for my nieces birthday. Frugal things day, made my own coffee and home. Did not eat out. Worked on baby shower gifts.
Homemade dessert

Popular Posts