So I had a really terrible day at work and ended up staying a extra four hours. I am grateful for the overtime. then I won a 200 dollar gift certificate for groceries and gave it to my niece who is out of work. I could have used it for myself but, she is really struggling. Then I took her to the food bank in our town and they really helped her with baby items. I am so grateful for this blessing. I was also given a deep freeze for twenty dollars. I think this will be great to help store the vegetable in my garden. I hope I have a great out come this year so I can give back the food bank that helped my niece. Then I had a great day at work the next day. I have been so busy that I can hardly keep up with myself. I went to the doctor because of my long standing depression and anxiety. I do believe they are well  managed now but, he wants to give me some testing to see if their are any ways to help. I am all for any help that I can get. I spent years hiding my mother's mental illness.  The truth of the matter is she was a wonderful brave woman and I was wrong. I was using a scale of a falling world to measure her by. I feel guilty in my heart for being ashamed of her when I was a teenager. I am so glad I found the truth as a adult. I also went thrifting with my friend Robin and husband when I took her to her doctors appointment. I was able to get baby outfits for my younger sister with tags on them five for a dollar and still got a veterans discount. What a blessing. Today I have been feeling under the weather. I had big plans but, after we picked up the freezer, I took a long nap with my husband. He made sloppy joes with cheese, green beans and apple sauce, for dinner. We have watched the big bang theory read and played video games, with the rain pouring down outside. It is cool and our kitties are snuggly. We had cookies and milk for a snack and big glasses of unsweetened tea. I would like to say I have been productive but, I do not even have the energy to move. I have come to the conclusion that it is important to love people despite all their faults, the way God has loved me.



Popular Posts