I have been struggling to give God a concern that I had. Because the problem involved my job I can not make it public, but I am so happy that God took care of it. I have been really busy with a wonderful vacation, I had my friend Mo come visit. I have taken people to medical appointments. I help put on a ice cream social. I have had game nights with friends and families.  We have had Easter at the farm. I have taken the Gerontology exam. I have taken Even for his first swim. I have been able to celebrate  both my nieces birthdays. I have been to Bok towers with my family. I have a great year so far and more than I possibly could be grateful for, I also went to a pool party with friends. Thank you God for giving me more than I ever deserve. I also went to the blueberry festival for my birthday and a church picnic with my friends. I have been given a full wonderful life.









Popular Posts