Floating down the clear, cool water of Gennie springs, with my friends laughing and joking and the hot summer air surrounding me in a warm blanket was the perfect prescription for the stress that I had been feeling. My husband was the perfect gentleman and tied me to his tube so all I had to do was sit back and enjoy the beautiful day. God has created a world that is so perfect and it is good for our soul to enjoy the majesty of the world that was created for us. The rain every afternoon was perfect for napping it hit the tent and made a beautiful symphony to sleep to. It cooled us just enough for the perfect nap. I came home to my niece painting my kitchen cupboards a task that I have been trying to get done. I went to a swim party with my friend, aunt and cousin and had a wonder picnic with a bunch of wonderful Christian woman. We had a day of rest where we stayed home and read, listen to music the rain and napped holding our kitties. We have had our niece and great nephew over for dinner twice. We also have a game night swim party scheduled to night with family. They rented a hotel  room for the weekend and invited us we are going to use the pool and play board games as a family. Then Sunday we will start looking for a new Church. We were at our last church for 15 years. God has been leading us move to a church with more activities for children and younger members. We love our old church but, most of our family attends it and we feel it is stunting our growth as Christians. We also have a fathers day dinner scheduled for Sunday night with friends. I went to a wonderful meeting with the new CEO of the company I work for and I have to say I am really excited about the upcoming changes. It was a beautiful building and it had a lovely tower outside that  looked like it belonged to a castle. We had snacks and fruit infused water. I had been feeling a little under the weather the day before but, the  cool air and water helped a great deal. I also make Chicken noodle soup for these rainy afternoons and  had enough in the crockpot for a meal and to place two meals in the freezer. I made two father's day cards on the day I was not feeling well. Maybe I just need rest from all this vacation. Today after I make breakfast, I plan to clean the pantry, make brownies, and spaghetti and meatballs to take to the hotel tonight.






Popular Posts