Well I had a great performance review. I was able to get eight hours of overtime. I will not see my sister today. I am taking my little nieces and nephews to adventure island. I was able to have to pediatric patients this week. One had a appendicitis and the other dehydration. The one nine year old boy gave me a bottle of perfume when he left because he said I was the best nurse ever. I am taking a cooler with me on our outing with a packed meal so I can stay in my allotted calories. I went over my calories twice this week because once my husband took me out to eat I failed to plan. It was very nice though. I had a Quesada salad. I helped my friend Maureen pack her depression glass. It was a nice and interesting day. I am blessed by God.
 My sister and her kids sometimes make me feel like I am not wanted because they do not want to spend time with me. I love them very much I know they are busy but, I wish they would make time for the family. It hurt me that Courtney picked overtime over going to her brothers graduation party. I hope I did not teach them this through my actions .
 My husband has been working  helping my friend with her house. He has been spending all his money spoiling me. I love my husband. He is going to do a fireworks show for the fourth of July. We are working on increasing are emergency fund and fixing our own house. I also thought it was nice that my performance appraisal stated I had a kind personality and was good at customer service.

Popular Posts