Preparing for the gastric sleeve difficulties I have encountered while vacationing

Well we have been at are conference for the legion. We had a beautiful room given to us for two day by the legion. It is at the Marriot hotel. It has a waterfall in the hotel. It even has a glass elevator and the hotel has seven floor. Their is a ballroom. We went to lunch at Longhorn stake house I had strawberry walnut salad, vegetable soup, corn on the cob and home made bread. For dinner we went to a place called old town. They had a classic car show. The place looked like some place from the 1950's. It had a great deal of unique shops. One shop was a English shop that had only items to include Dr. who items and English cookies. They even had a free band to listen to that played 1950's music. I bought Dave his birthday present their. We ate at the first  A&W restaurant. It was difficult not to have their homemade root beer but, I had to give up carbonation so I kept to my plan. I never realize how dependent I have been to caffeine. It almost like a addiction. When I am in certain places I crave it. I fell into bed last night. I also did not stick to drinking my protein shake the past two day because I find myself wanting to enjoy vacation food because it a part of the experience. Another part of me wants to be healthy and enjoy more of life and more active vacations but, I cannot do it at this weight. They are going to send me to a counselor and I think I will talk to her about this. Other areas that I need to continue to work on are my anxiety, being more assertive, having better boundaries being a people pleaser, and focusing to much on the future that may never come. I have learned to forgive many people in my past but, it was not easy. I have found that the only person that it held captive by not forgiving was me. My husband is at the legion meetings today so I slept late, swam in the pool for a two hours, talked with a few strangers, put on nice clothes and pretty under garments, did my hair and makeup to have a date with my husband tonight. I left him a few messages on the phone telling what a great husband he is. Today he brought me my other shoes from the car because he knew that the one's that I had hurt me so much. He does things like that all the time. Little sweat things. God has blessed me so greatly. I guess I had better start working on doing my portfoliol and setting up clinicals for my masters. I am also working on getting certified as a pediatric nurse and a doula. Life is busy but, good.

What I see - I am in a little café all by myself the carpet ins swirled in patterns of sea shell I the color of fall, the furniture is in browns, greens, and gold. The table I am sitting at has a marble top. The chair is padded.
What I hear- Soft pop music, children from a Methodist youth conference walking in and out from the pool.
What I smell- The smell of pool water
What I feel- relaxed anticipation on seeing my husband
What I drinking- water that has been ran through tropic fruit through a infusor
My plans- fun

Popular Posts