Tiredness makes me crave things I should not have

Yesterday I had seventeen hours on my feet. With a one hour break. Let say I had a great rest last night. I am a little ashamed of myself because at my volunteer work two weeks in a row I had to give up and let the 80 year old women finish at the end. I am still a little weak from being sick. My foot is healing though. I was able to get eight hours of overtime yesterday. I believe I did a great job with my patients. I found at the end of my day when I was resting that I had followed my diet all day but, when I become overly tired I crave thing I should not have. I had a serving of nuts and it took the craving away. I have to be prepared for the days I feel tired if I am going to accomplish my healthy lifestyle change. I have also been without caffeine for one weak, I love coffee but, that is in my past. I do feel better. I have not had as much acid reflex. One problem that did happen is I had terrible stomach pains yesterday at work. I drank more water and they went away.

Popular Posts