I found myself over eating after I hid my emotions.

Well the last couple of days have been nice because work has been a little slower. I had a nice nap today. I am trying to clean. It has been really stormy and my cats have been very cuddly. I continue on my diet. I have overate on June 21 because a women I work with is no lazy. I said to her if all she is going to do is vitals why do I need her. She stated that she was not going to feed a patient. She later said it was because her school teacher recently died by chocking on a sandwich. I apologized but, I feel angry because I think we are all pulling her work load. I like her as a person but, she drives me crazy. I just don't really get the people I work with. I want them to like me, I don't like when people dislike me but, I want the patients to receive great care. I have to come up with a effective way to deal with this problem. I need to really work on my house. I have a vacation coming up and a lot of overtime I am looking forward to my three days away. I also have to start putting my portfolio together and studying for my pediatric certification

Popular Posts