While work has been so busy due to the strawberry festival that I have been physically and emotionally exhausted. Dave and I both had the stomach flue we were in bed for three days with a fever of 102. I only drank water for  five days and one peice of bread. I pushed by self to hard and I passed out gave myself a bloody nose. Prior to that we took four of my little neices and nephews my mom aunt and cousin to the state fair. We saw a alligator show, bear show, seal show, circus, old fashion houses and ate at a cafe on the water. Then we had my husbands aunt over for two weeks. That is when she also had the stomach flue. Then Dave and I had a three day weekend we had one day at the reninasse fair, second day did a dr. who bing I did stick weaving, third day we cleaned. I still waiting to see if I passed my class this one will be a close one I found human resource mangement difficult on top of a very hard work assignment for the last few months God gave me much needed rest over the last few days. I am feeling stronger

Popular Posts