Mom and I took my mom to the zoo. They had a Chinese hot air balloon festival. It was beautiful. We had lunch at the garden café. My aunt gave me free guest passes to go. We also took the African jeep ride it was a great day. It was very warm. I am so grateful to God that I have a husband that loves my mother. Then Dave and I have been starting our spring cleaning. I have the week off from school. I had to speak to the people under me about their work performance. I thought that I was to mean, My boss said she was very proud of me. I have also been starting to do my Bible reading again. I have by slacking on my daily devotionals so I need to start getting closer to God.
This is my devotional today " That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying. Our sprits are being renewed every day" God has a plan that is greater then we can ever imagine. Give God  your goals and let him take them farther then you have ever dreamed possible

Popular Posts