Today was a busy day. It has been my first day off in a long day. It was also my husband birthday. We slept in until 10:30 we went to the tag office and renewed are tag. Then we had pizza at papa Johns for lunch. We then went to Dave grandmas and brought strawberry cheese cake ice cream cake. We had aunt Effie, grandma Sarha, Dave sister Mellisa , Josh, Andrew and his girlfriend for cake. Then we went thrifting and we took Dave sister around Job hunting. Dave got little speakers for his computer for his birthday and several books for under ten dollars. Then josh, me, and his sister took him to the steak house I think he was spoiled. We also bought a movie from walmart for five dollars and we are having a family movie night. So we have had a very eventful day and I hope he had a great birthday. Tommorow I plan to make a special meal for him.

Popular Posts