Yesterday my husband did something so romantic. He made us a special dinner. He made steak, sweat potatoes, spinach and carrots. Then we had ice cream cake for dessert. He also had a hair cut. We went to bed early and slept in late. We went to get a piece for the law mower to fix it. We went to a yard sale I got three needle points, two air mattress and a sleeping bag for our trip this July. We also got a small had saw for yard work. We spent a whole $5.00 dollars. We went and got stuff for our lunches for the next two weeks. We spent $51.00 we had twenty dollars worth of coupons. Then we went to Arbys for dinner. I had planned to get house work done. I just think I will relax and needle point I am tired. It is extremely hot today. I also had time to paint my nails. Today seems like a craft, sleep, movie early to bed day.
Endurance
vs. giving up
The inward strength to withstand stress to accomplish God's best
Galatians 6:9
 

Popular Posts