Well I made it through my first day shift. It was OK. Dave took me out to eat to celebrate. We ended the meal with ice cream. I had today off. We fixed the law mower. Slept in. I did the dishes and made Mexican lasagna and homemade lemonade for dinner. I am watching bomb girls and getting ready for  meetings all day tomorrow. I am still working on my needle point but my cats have taken a interest in it and now it has cat fur and extra pokes in it. It is a pillow case so I hope it will turn out OK. I am making it for my husband for Christmas. I am hoping that working day shift will make me feel better. I would also like to get my etsey shop up and running and work more on my arts. It has been nice having some time off from school there has been a great deal of change in my life lately.

Popular Posts