I hope that I can remember all the things that I have not had time to blog. Dave and I took my mom on a day cruise for mothers day. It was wonderful. Then we ate at Cody's for dinner the portions were so big we had enough for two more meals. The meals included hot buns and salad. We had carrot cake that was so big you could eat on it for four days. We also walked through a quaint village and had homemade ice cream that day. It was a wonderful day. We also have been working on are homestead. We have black berries, blue berries, grapes, lemon trees, pear trees, peach trees, pecan trees, tangerine trees, and banana trees. We have tried to buy one tree each time we get paid. We are slowly growing our home stead. It has also brought many animals into our yard. I have also completed my class and I received a A. I am so thankful to God. Then I have read, Pollyanna, Ann of green gables and Ann of avonly. I have also watched the movie gravity for free at the library.  I took a pediatric seminar at the hospital. I also completed a sewing project.

Popular Posts