My niece and I got into a augument right after graduation because she decided to move out and live a boy she knew for two weeks. I love her so much. I want a man to love her and appreciate her so much he is willing to wait for her. I want to guard her heart from the hurts that come with lust and not love. I want her to know that following Gods wishes for his daughters will bring great blessing. I my anger I do not think that I expressed this to her. Women set the morals for the world. If  we allow behaviors it becomes the norm for the world. To guard the family and what it stands for is the calling of every woman. If she ever finds this blog when I am old and dead I hope she knows that I love her more then life itself. My anger was just fear. I wanted her to know the love of a man who loves her for who she is and has a relationship with God. I wanted her to experience the growth she would get from college and continue her childhood a little longer. Once childhood is gone it is gone forever not to hurt her.

Popular Posts