We have had a very exciting month. At the beginning of the month are car broke down and it cost thousands of dollars to repair. Then we were able to go to the State fair free because we were military veterans God provided for the car in amazing ways. Then even provided for great fun. We say America in concert for free. Toured a 200 year old village with characters to match. We were able to see a live black smith at work. I bought Dave a dinner bell and camp cook triangle for twenty dollars. This was his Valentines gift. We ate lunch on a floating restaurant ( we received a 50% discount for being Veterans). The entire meal including tea was and dessert was $20.00. We had turkey club sandwiches that were as big as our head. Homemade chips and a elephant ear to split. Later we had homemade root beer yum. We also saw a bluegrass band, a eagles tribute band and a sea lion show that day. The sea lion show had me smiling so hard my face hurt. The America band was far the best part of the night they were incredible. Today I went to CPR class in the morning. We ate breakfast of yogurt, English muffins, and coffee. Then for lunch my husband took me to a restaurant that has been around for 150 years for Valentines. The architecture was unbelievable it had hand painted tile on the floor and gorgeous sculptures everywhere. I now have to get back to my homework after a wonderful day off. I am so blessed.

Popular Posts