This month has been great but busy. We took a card making class at the library that was free. It was fun and we had our photos in the news paper. We have been to the fair. It was one of the most fun and relaxing days I have had in a long time. I have been learning to research in school. We also received tickets to go to a renasiance fair for six family members twice from my work. I have more things to do day then I can count. I also have to work on getting my life more organized. I have worked a bit on my jewelry making. I am so thankful to God for always being with me through this life. Oh last night for valentines day I used my movie ticket cards that I received for Christmas for valentines. My husband and myself went to the  movies and ate out at a Italian restaurant for $12.00 including special coffee, lasagna, salad and garlic drops with coupon! My husband gave me roses two white one red and a lady bug for Valentines. I am truly blessed.

Popular Posts