We have been really busy. I have worked a lot of days strait so I could get a week off work without using my vacation time. I am going to sell back my vacation time to help pay off my student loan. I am using my time off to clean my house. We have been working slowly to pay off debt. So I have been working on getting extra hours. It has not been easy but, it is getting better. I have been really considering going back to school but, I don't want to take on any more debt. Everyone tell me that I really need to go back. It would help me age into my profession. I also want to start moving towards are adoption. I pray for God's guidance in my life. We also had free passes to go to Dino world yesterday. We mined for emeralds, quarts, rubies, pirate, citron. I actually found a few pieces. We packed a lunch. We came home and Dave found a move at a garage sale for fifty cents a while back. It had five zombie movies. We had a zombie movie marathon. It was a fun free day away from the house. I slept like a rock that night. Living a frugal lifestyle can be challenging but, the simple things are the best. This simple day was a great memory.

Popular Posts