All about celebrating

Life has been more than busy. We celebrated my husband birthday by seeing world war Z. It was very good. It had a little to much cussing though. If that would have been eliminated it would have been great. We had lunch at Taco bell for lunch. Taco's are Dave's favorite meal. Then in the evening Dave's mom and Dad took me Herbert and Dave out to Applebee's for dinner for him and Grandma Sara's Birthday. We also attended service at church that night. The pastor was on fire. It made for a long wonderful day. We all fell into bed and slept like logs. Then the next day was a family picnic at Dave's Moms we had steak, corn on the cob, water melon, baked beans, baked potatoes. I was so stuffed I could barley walk afterwards. It was so good. Then we went to the ball park in my small town and listened to country music and watched fireworks. I was suppose to work tonight but, they called me off. I usually like to work but, I was glad for the day off. I have housework to catch up on and I am tired. God had blessed me greatly. Herbert and I also were able to listen to church from Liberty university and I worked on my knitting project. Life has been good.

Popular Posts