Life has been so busy

We have had the most wonderful spring weather. We took a little sabbatical for my birthday. I took a few vacation days to spend with family and friends. We were able to stay at a resort for two days for $50.00 it had a heated pool, movies on the big screen, a game room, pool, dancing, and mini golf included free. This was a much need time away it was renewing to my marriage and soul. We went to a antique car show that was also free. My husband made me a cute octopus cake for me and my friend Herbie for our birthday. We also have been on several hikes in the past weeks at local state parks. I have been taking time to exercise and take care of myself. I have been using spark people, it is great and so helpful. We had a great time playing mini golf, pinball, air hockey and swimming. I have to admit their is nothing like my own bed. I have been reading the Pioneer Women that was given to me by a friend at work. It is a wonderful mini get away in itself. I am truly a lucky women. I have needed a break I have been feeling caregiver overload lately. I needed to take care of myself for awhile. I so greatful to have all I have been given. I have been given a wonderful husband and great friends. I hope I can be a good stewart of all God has blessed me with.

Popular Posts