Count my blessings one by one

While I am so excited I could barely contain myself today. My husband and I may have a potential adoption match. I have wanted this so long, I can't believe it is finally here. I pray for God's will in this matter. I also pray for financial provision in this matter. I pray for the mother. I feel so very blessed. My Friend Herbie is also staying with us for two weeks he flew in today. After we picked him up we had lunch on the beach. On the roof of a large hotel. The day was a wonderful spring day. The city was full of blooming flowers. The sky had large white floating clouds. I had not slept well the night before due to excitement because, of the potential adoption, and my friend visiting.When I did rest it was soundly. I have many thing to be grateful for. I have a job that has survived the great recession. My Job helped pay for some of my college. I have vacation time. The computer systems at work are making life easier.I was given extra time to complete education hours so. I did not have to do it at home. I have twelve hours of overtime this week. I also have a friend and a husband who love me. I am not wealthy but, I have all I need and then some. God is good. I also can say I am glad about  the difficulties I have faced at my job and life in general because, I have learned to overcome them and they have made me stronger.

Popular Posts