Ok I thought that I had dealt with that nurse I have problems with at work. I went to the boss thought I had worked it out with her and the boss in the meeting. Then we had a tech at work that both of her brothers were dying. The tech needed to go home. Because we were in a busy time she could not. She was so distressed she kept disappearing. I could not keep up with the patients. I did not get my morning med pass done until 1100. She was crying in the patients rooms. I told her something needed to be done she went and told the tech I did not think she was doing her job. Then she started to yell at me over the patients. I wanted to get help to get her to go home. She was not right in her head to work. This other nurse was setting in the break room doing nothing or at the desk answering the phone. I really like this job but, I have to go. The more I write about it the more I realize for my mental health I have to do something. I want to get along but, I just cannot figure out how. She had a hour to show me how to use the care compass but, not answer lights it such a bad day.
Then next day was great I went to a food festival. The sizes were perfect for my little belly. I say Hewy Lewis and the news in concert. I rode a train and saw all kinds of exotic animals. I watched a belly dancer show. I had a potato goat cheese tart. I also has a bison slider. It was a beautiful sunny day. I have been doing my Bible study every day the bad girls of the Bible. I get these studies free through my school Liberty. I am doing well in my class and like it. Dave had been doing a lot of volunteer work parking cars to raise money for our community fireworks show

Popular Posts