My days have been full. I went to the medieval fair with my husband. We received free tickets because I built a fairy house. It rained by it was still a great deal of fun. Dave was even in one of the shows. Dave bought me a pretty necklace and some nice hair jewelry. I bought him a battle axe. Then we went camping with all of our family. There was about eighty people. We had Easter dinner. We all remembered the reason why Easter was given to us. We also had a Easter egg hunt. Dave had went to yard sale and got some great prizes. Everyone received a prize. We gave mom and aunt Linda a Easter present. We also gave my uncle a funny weather vein for his house. I spent time with my sister and her kids. It was a great day, life is good. I started back to school today. I am going to have board game night with my cousin. I am so blessed
 Most of all I am grateful that God gave his only son to
die on the cross to pay for my sins so I could have eternal life. Thank you!

Popular Posts