With the grace of God I made it through 18 shifts in a row. After I completed my 18 shift my husband and entire family, grandma Sara, Dave's mom and Dad. My nephew Josh, Ethan, Zachery, Katlin, Sara fay and two children my aunt is mentoring helped, my aunt Linda and cousin Lindsay run a haunted house for the hospital for sick children. My husband Dave had spent the last week building it. They had old fashion carnival games, a pony ride, a train ride and a kids DJ. The night was a success. I am now on the second week of my gastric bypass pre -surgery diet. It has been difficult at times but, most of the hunger is in my head. We have been resting the past two days. I want to get my house in order before my surgery their is a great deal of work to be done but, Dave said we had to rest. I was starting to get a cold and he did not want me sick. It was hard to wind down after all this busyness. We have napped, watched little house, home and family and Walton's episodes. I began working on my Christmas gifts. I am making my sister a embroidered table runner with snow men.I have had time to write. We have had a family dinner. I have played with my fur babies. I am blessed beyond belief.

Popular Posts