Well I have some how been able to get my homework done over the last week. I am passing so far. I did five hours of volunteer work. I have also been able to work overtime. Dave and I watched a great movie called the maze. We also went out to eat on Sunday so, I would not have to cook. I had a patient yank on my  arm and hurt my back, she had mental problems but, I feel better now. I also went to visit my mom she had a large blister on her foot and a rash all over her body. The ER said there was nothing wrong with her. We gave her a antihistamine and she felt better. Then we had the strangest thing happen, a man that was apparently on drugs, was let in the front door my one of my aunts grandchildren and he began yelling at my elderly uncle and threating him. We had to call the cops. He was never violent he just kept yelling. It terrified me I have never had something like that happen before. They came and toted him away. We are continuing to build are fairy house for the  fair. We have to do our taxes today. Clean the house. Get homework done and go to a legion meeting. Life is great. Still sore but, great. Oh Dave also bought me a gift for no reason at all. He bought me alligator bracelet covered in green jewels. Also my boss gave me a free very expensive class to be chemo certified and to get pediatric certified. I am very blessed

Popular Posts