Learning to eat all over

I have four days to go before my gastric sleeve. I have been very rigid with my pre-op diet in order to make sure that my liver shrinks so that it is easier for the surgeon. My husband has been very supportive. Yesterday he bought me a little pumpkin bracelet. He also bought one for his mother and grandmother. The ladies club I belong to each are making a basket to take to a homeless shelter. I finished mine today. I also went to get my blood work for the surgery. I really want to make sure I do not gain the weight that I loose back. Dave paid for my surgery yesterday so all I have to do it go. We are having a family fall get together tomorrow. I bought my mom a outfit for $ 8.00 in her favorite color purple.  I am going to pack my overnight bag soon. Tonight we are doing trunk-
treat at the church. I am going to be a pumpkin. One area that seems to improve the long- term outcome of the gastric sleeve is daily exercise.

Popular Posts