I received a A+ on my graduate paper assignment. Thank you God! You have to have a 86 or above to pass. I now have a passing grade. I just give God my next assignment. I just hope I have time to get everything done. I have been working non stop on this assignment I am barley finished. I did go to church with my husband yesterday. We had to sleep because we had no electric so I had some much needed rest. The only thing is now I am behind on my school work. I have to do buy groceries today or I will not be able to make meals next week. The house also need cleaned. I have only went to aerobics once this week. I have to give it to God. We also were able to go to taco bell yesterday for dinner for a treat we found twenty dollars. My husband and I also need a hair cut and new shoes I have a class at work today. Thank You for giving me a great productive life Heavenly Father please help me with the life you have given me. I will have to just give this all to you.

Popular Posts