From Max Lucado book

" You ought to be glad for the troubles on your job because they provide about half your income. If it were not for the things that go wrong, the difficult people with whom you deal, and the problems of your working day. someone could be found to handle your job for half of what you are being paid. So start looking for more troubles. Learn to handle them cheerfully and with good judgment, as opportunities rather than irritations, and you will find yourself getting ahead at a surprising rate. For there are plenty of big jobs waiting for people who are not afraid of
 tr
oubles. Today was a unexpected adventure. I was suppose to go to a work meeting far away for a medical surgical collaborative. It ended up being canceled but, they forgot to tell me. So my husband and I were one hundred miles away from  home. We went to Boston market for lunch. We had the most wonderful brownies. We also found some great thrift stores. We spent a total of $30.00 for lunch and dinner and thrifting. We have a car load of Christmas presents. With a total of $30.00 spent for meals and the gifts. My work paid for the gas. My boss was very sorry she sent me so far away so she paid for gas. It turned out to be a blessing even though I have a lot of homework to do. I had a nice day out with my husband. It was so pretty and sunny. It been raining a lot so it was great to see the sun. Best of all we were able to get my husband two church outfits for $1.00. We had so much food we both have another meal.  This week assignment is tough because it something I have never done before. There has been a lot of problems at work I have to remember Maxes words. We went to the doctor for physicals. We had it paid by are health insurance. Our doctor gave  us both clean bills of health. I am so thankful. God is good to us. I am so grateful.

Popular Posts