My fall cleaning has not been going as quickly as I have planned. I have been feeding kittens every two hours that were dropped off at my house. I did manage to make homemade laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, and carpet cleaner. I cleaned two of the rugs in my kitchen. I used a method I read in gradma's hints to clean the dishwasher. First to run a cycle with baking soda then a cycle with vinger. It makes the dishwasher brand new. The lavander laundry detergent I made works wonderful. It smells great does 500 loads for $3.00. I have been enjoying my math class and chaple at school. I went to the doctor and she says everything is great praise God for that. I had a flue and pneumiona vaccine. They are not suppose to make you sick. I felt terrible after I had them. I missed a day of work. I think my tired spell last week I have been fighting something. The weather has been cool and fall like I enjoy it very much.

Popular Posts