Last week I hardly touch my fall cleaning and organizing. It was so rainy I kept taking naps. I have been so busy lately It felt so good to have some extra rest. It was probably needed because, I had to work four twelves in a row. I did miss my bible study on Monday, I overslept. I really wanted to watch it. It was why we have evil in the world.  I went to math class today and chapel.  Emma nus Bible college has been helping my spiritual life greatly. I have many plans this week and I have to not be so lazy. I want to have a date night with my husband. I want to can apple butter, Make homemade laundry detergent and finish organizing the kitchen. We also had someone drop an mother and her five tiny kittens off in our drive way. Now I have a bathroom full of baby's. I guess I will be heading to the vet. I also want to start having daily scripture reading. I feel I need to develope a closer relationship with my Lord. I have been convicted latley because, I have been seeing everthing I don't have and failing to appreciate everthing I do have. I have ask for forgiveness.

Popular Posts