Life has slowed down some

In the middle of spring cleaning. I finished the pantry today. Life is Little slower than normal lately. It has been a much needed blessing. I just finished the pioneer woman a very good book. I have been exercising allot lately trying to improve my health. The weather has been perfect. We have had a nap everyday this week. I have some writing projects, sewing projects that are long over due but, naps are so worth it. Mom and I have just had a very relaxing week. I am going to try to make a new recipe today. Life at a slower pace is nice. Reality will hit soon with all are upcoming projects. One project is a home management note book. We are also remodeling are bathroom soon. We are still waiting to hear from our birth mother. I just have to pray for God's will in this matter.

Popular Posts