Had a dinner party on Monday for my Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin. My husband and I made my Mother's gifts a embroidered pillow case and cell phone case. We had ten people over, spaghetti meatballs, garlic bread, salad and cake. Today was a nice day of family time. The sunset was unbelievable. I have lost thirteen pounds using sparks people. I have to make the decision to let my cousin and her four kids move back in. Work has been Little hectic. The job would be great if we did not have such a erratic unreliable schedule. I am grateful that I have a job in such a poor economy. God has been moving me in a direction I am not sure where yet. I was thinking about how lucky I am to live in a country were I am allowed to express my opinions and allow them to change. I am so thankful for my right to worship as I see fit. The economy may be on the mend in the United States but, I am believe that we have what it takes to still be the greatest nation in the world.

Popular Posts